5/16/07

Urban Youth Workers Institute

This is a pictoral dialogue of what I experienced this last week in Azusa, California.
Words are not enough, and my photo quality suffers. It would be a great benefit for you to experience this yourself.



Uploaded by rmaxtorres.
Bouncing out to L.A. for a few...
Have not been able to attend UYWI in Azusa for 4 years! Hope I am able to connect with all my compadres to compare notes on what's happening across the country.







Uploaded by rmaxtorres.
Bouncing out to L.A. for a few days.
Billy picked me up in the UYWI van @ LAX. Billy is a missionary to Guatemala and is here to support Larry at the UYWI by driving the van and many other acts of service in the Kingdom





Uploaded by rmaxtorres.
Convention Center






Uploaded by rmaxtorres.

My good friend Rolly brought Out of the Box Multimedia corporation with all the big guns. As I listened to him tweak the desired outcome methodology, it was obvious that he desires to see hearts impacted deeply as a result of all the efforts. This is not just about noise and pictures... there is a message to be sent out!



Uploaded by rmaxtorres.
1st starbucks of the day draws John L. and I early in the morning.




Uploaded by rmaxtorres.
Jerome Wa Asende is a National Rep for Every Home for Christ Burundi. We def need to get behind this guy.




Uploaded by rmaxtorres.
Calm B4 the Storm
Calm b4...



... to be continued ...

No comments: